Finnish Tenants is the guardian of tenants and an expert in all things regarding housing. We continue our work for better rental housing with over 60 years of experience in co-operation with all of the major organizations of the sector.
In addition to our members we serve all tenants. Our members can count on our know-how and local expertise.
If you wish to join us you have two options:
1) Join a local tenants’ association which warrants you to use all our services
2) Join Finnish Tenants as a supporting member which means that you can join even if you aren’t a tenant. The membership fee is 30 Euros per year or 50 Euros for two years.
Both options grant the same benefits: you are entitled to use our expert services and take part in member activity.
As a member you get:
* Phone counseling regarding rental housing issues, call 09-477 0360, Mon-Fri 9.30 AM – 1 PM
* An attorney to offer legal advice on the first and last Monday of the month between 4 PM and 6 PM.
* Our membership publication 'Asuntomme', 4 issues annually.
* Take part in our events with a member discount, saving you notable amounts.